The Clē Collective
- Regular price
- RM 33.00
- Sale price
- RM 33.00
- Regular price
breathe. essential oil blend is intended to provide relief for your babies cough and congestion.^
Cardamom essential oil assists with your babies respiratory function while Frankincense helps increase immunity benefits, assisting with a quicker recovery. This blend is gentler than other oils and best used on little ones for opening airways and loosen mucous naturally.
Gentle for little ones.
Apply: to back and chest to safely and naturally ease congestion and open airways.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cardamom, Frankincense Essential Oils
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Essential Oils should only be used on babies who are older than 3 months of age, and must be diluted before use. Our oils are diluted to 0.5 which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months. This dilution and oils used can vary dependent on the age of your child.
The following oils should be avoided when using essential oils on babies, and none of these have been included in our baby blends.
Oils not recommended for babies
• Thyme • Oregano • Citronella • Cinnamon bark or leaf • Bay • Cumin • Lemongrass • Anise • Lemon verbena • Clove bud • Tagetes
It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Oils not recommended during pregnancy
• Clary Sage • Fennel • Basil • Aniseed • Birch • Camphor • Sage • Parsley seed • Tarragon • Wormwood • Wintergreen
Oils not recommended while breastfeeding
• Parsley Seed • Marjoram • Birch • Blue Cypress • Carrot Seed • Cinnamon Bark • Dill • Hyssop • Nutmeg • Myrrh • Rosemary • Sage • Wintergreen • Peppermint (may suppress milk supply)
^cle. naturals are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions.